Madelaine, 44, administrator
- Long-standing Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms
- Intolerances to gluten, dairy, soy
- Low iron levels
- No appetite
What I found
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis showed picked up Blastocystis hominis and Dientamoeba fragilis and high levels of Candida
- Low levels of bifidobacterium and acidophilus were found.
- The patients low sIgA (a sigh of ‘leaky gut’/poor bowel function) will leave them open to food intolerances
- Madelaine took quality enzymes, anti-parasitics, colostrum etc to reduce the parasites. I then inoculated with specific bacteria.
- Diet was inverted with no refined carbohydrates and more quality fats, proteins and organic vegetables.
- IBS symptoms stopped after one month. Another stool analysis was undertaken to gauge ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria.
- No signs of pathogens, but probiotic therapy continued.